- Bring your Admission Ticket. Approximately one week prior to the exam, you will receive an email directing you to download and print your Admission Ticket from your FPSC Portal. The address of your exam location will be printed on the Admission Ticket.
- Bring photo identification. Along with your printed Admission Ticket, you must bring photo identification issued by a third party and containing both your photograph and signature. The name on your identification must match that on the exam application, educational transcripts and Admission Ticket. For examples of acceptable pieces of identification, please refer to pages 15-16 in the Guide to FPSC Examinations.
- Bring a noiseless, non-programmable financial calculator. For a listing of approved calculator models, please refer to pages 16-17 in the Guide to FPSC Examinations.
- Arrive early. Please report to the examination centre by 8:15 a.m. and be registered and seated to hear instructions by 8:45 a.m. The writing of the exam will begin at 9:00 a.m.
- For instructions on what to bring, what not to bring, what you may keep on your desk during the exam and other important details, please refer to pages 15-18 in the Guide to FPSC Examinations.
We wish you success in the FPSC Level 1 Examination in Financial Planning and as you continue the path to CFP certification.
If you have any questions regarding the FPSC Level 1 examination or your responsibilities or rights as a candidate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 416.593.8587 or 1.800.305.9886. We will be pleased to assist you.