Donald J. Johnston led FPSC through its successful first decade of development and operation as the premier standard-setting organization for the financial planning profession in Canada.
The Donald J. Johnston (DJJ) Lifetime Achievement Award in Financial Planning recognizes recipients’ lifetime advancement of Certified Financial Planner® certification and contributions to the financial planning profession.
Since its inception this prestigious award has been presented to the following individuals:
- 2018 Dawn Hawley, CFP®, Fellow of FPSC™
- 2017 John De Goey, CIM, CFP®, Fellow of FPSC™
- 2011 Randy Reynolds, CFP®
- 2010 Michael E. Lem, CMA, FCMA, CFP®, CPCA, ACC, C.Dir., Fellow of FPSC™
- 2009 Patricia Lovett-Reid, CFP®
- 2008 Jim Rogers, RFP, CHFC, CLU
- 2007 Alastair Rickard
- 2006 Donald J. Johnston
Given that the criteria for this prestigious lifetime achievement award are extremely high, the DJJ Award may not be awarded every year.
Nomination criteria and guidelines for the Donald J. Johnston Lifetime Achievement Award in Financial Planning will be posted in May 2019.
For more information, please contact the FPSC Stakeholder Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.